Icelandic Sea Cucumber (Cucumaria Frondosa) - is not only healthy, but also a highly valued quality product to those loving seafood and healthy lifestyle.
- Sea Cucumbers are in the group of seafood that contains as high EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) as in fish oil. It has 18 types of Amino acids, of which 8 are vital and cannot be generated by the human body.
- The Sea Cucumber is also high in protein, has zero cholesterol and is rich in Omegas, vitamins and minerals. Here are some of the basic vitamin/mineral elements: Ca (Calcium), P (Phosphorus), Fe (Iron), I (Iodine), Zn (Zinc), Mn (Maganese), and multiple vitamin B such as B2, B6, B3. Biologically active substance: Sea Cucumber Saponin, Chondroitin Sulfate, Acidic Mucopolysaccharide, Glutathione, Nicotinic Acid, Taurine.
- Health benefit effects of Sea Cucumbers have been validated through scientific researches and have shown medicinal value such as wound healing, neuroprotective, antitumor, anticoagulant, antimicrobial, and antioxidant.
- Scientists suppose that Sea Cucumber extracts are beneficial for human health in different ways and can help reduce the growth of cancer cells.
- Chinese people consider it to be one of the great precious traditional delicacies of the sea. The Sea Cucumber existed in Chinese dishes from 250 AD.
Ingredient: sea cucumber
|Per unit:||380*210 mm|
|Net WT:||500 g|